What is an auto-goal bet?
Such questions visit novice players. An autogolf is a goal scored against your own team. Such an event does not happen very often, and to calculate it is not too easy. But the bet is present in the line of most bookmakers' offices and enjoys a certain popularity.
Bookmakers pk.parimatch often give high odds on the bet "Own goal - yes". To understand the bookmakers' logic, it is necessary to realize what auto-goal bets mean for their analytical departments. In most cases, it is impossible to mathematically calculate this event.
Therefore, depending on the specific situation, the odds on an auto-goal can range from 6.00 to 15.00. Odds on the opposite bet - "Autogol - No" - usually on the contrary are close to the minimum, because autogolos occur quite rarely.
Indicators for a possible auto-goal in a match can:
- The efficiency of the team. The sharper the team plays, the higher the chances of an own goal in the match. This is especially relevant for matches between two attacking clubs;
- the efficiency of the tournament. The Dutch championship is traditionally one of the most productive tournaments in Europe. Conclusion is simple - there is a greater chance of an own goal where there is a lot of scoring;
- The playing style of the team. Pay attention to the matches of teams that play through the wings. With a large number of crosses and shots, the chances are higher that a ricochet and an autogolf will happen.
Examples of Autogolf Bets
- Winning: a home goal was scored in the match.
- Loss: if there was no own goal in the game, the bet is lost.
Autogol - yes" bet played in the 2018 FIFA World Cup 1/8 finals match Spain vs Russia. The main time ended with the score 1:1 (Ignashevich (auto goal) - 12 minutes).
The reverse bet "Autogolf - No" was played in the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia - Croatia quarterfinal match. With the score 2-2, there were no goals scored in their own goal.
What is betting on wins in both halves?
When will a bet win in both halves play?
Bet wins in both halves, implies a victory for the team in each of the halves. The match is virtually divided into two parts, in each of which a particular team must win.
In most bookmakers' offices bets "Wins in both halves - Yes" are accepted at fairly high odds. This is because the selected team must not just win the match, but do it as convincingly as possible - by winning each of the halves. Predicting such an outcome is much more difficult than an ordinary victory.
Example bet "Winning both halves - Yes".
The win: The selected team wins each of the halves. For example, the match ended with a total score of 4-0. In the first half the team wins 3-0 and in the second half the team wins 1-0.
Losing: The selected team was unable to achieve a victory in each of the halves. For example, the match ended with a total score of 4-1. The team also won the first half 3-0, but the second half ended in a 1-1 draw.
A real example: the qualifying round of the Europa League - Minsk "Dynamo" beat "Zenit" 4:0 on 09.08.2018. In the first half, the Belarusians won 3-0, in the second half - 1-0.